Hiking in Austria - Alpin Life Hiking Hotel
On the trail of mountain goats and chamois in Salzburger Land
Anyone who remains true to their primal instincts and inner explorer will always bring a deep sense of curiosity to their hiking adventures. You will constantly set out in search of new heights, which might not necessarily be a mountain summit, perhaps a wild, romantic oasis at the foot of a waterfall, or a tranquil spot between the pine trees and gentian instead. No path will bypass these highlight moments, if you merely give beauty a chance and your full attention.
Allow yourself to be led by your inner drive, the one responsible for accepting the generous gifts of Mother Nature. The region between the Radstädter Tauern and the Dachstein has so many of these riches in store for you, guaranteeing your hiking holiday will be filled with wonderful experiences. During your hikes, discover renewed sources of energy and be sure to set aside plenty of time for sustenance – perhaps taking a break at a rustic hut in our hiking paradise or, after such intense physical activity, enjoying snacks back at your Hiking Hotel Lürzerhof. Is there anything more beautiful than hiking in Austria?
Highlights included at our Hiking Hotel
YOUR HIKING ADVANTAGES AT OUR Lürzerhof Alpin Life Resort
- Guided hikes to the most beautiful places in our region
- Whether a leisurely hike from our own Gnadenalm or a full summit tour – our hiking program is multifaceted with something for all tastes!
- Hiking Package included: We are happy to lend you hiking gear including a rucksack, hiking poles and a hiking map.
- Free hiking shuttle between our hotel and the Gnadenalm
- Free hiking map of the Tauern – Salzburg Land region
- Individual touring tips from your hosts: We love our home region and know the most beautiful places.
- 350 km of marked hiking paths in total in our local Radstadt-Untertauen region
- Useful information about open huts, lifts etc.
- Daily hiking tips in your daily Alpin Life guest bulletin
- Hiking news with photos weekly on our Facebook page
- From our Gnadenalm (5 minutes away), you have direct access to the entire hiking area.
- The Alpin Life+ weekly program with many entertaining events, including Salzburg Hut Evenings and our popular Mountain Breakfast
- Hikers' snacks at the Gnadenalm included
Pure freedom in the mountains
COUNTLESS MOMENTS OF HAPPINESS.
Hiking Holidays in Austria
Hiking & Wellness
The dream combination for your holidays: hiking & wellness in Salzburger Land. Experience the joys of hiking and then, after all that physical activity of a full day of hiking. allow us to give you a thorough pampering in the Premium SPA, our wellness and SPA area on over 4000 m². What more could you wish for from a hiking holiday in Austria.