Active Holidays in Austria
The Salzburg mountains and a world-famous cultural program:
for everyone ready to actively explore.
Virtually no other province in Austria offers a selection of recreational opportunities as diverse as Salzburg. On the one hand, this is due to the historical background, shaped by countless beautiful stories. On the other, we are located in a mountain region where our natural resources and nature in general are treated with loving respect, Discover this astonishing Alpine cosmos of ours either independently, or with us as part of our daily activity program. There is no better place for an active vacation spent in Austria.
Many activities are possible from right here at our hotel and without having to use your car. This also includes a free hiking shuttle to the Gnadenalm and a free ski bus to Obertauern.
Close to the Lürzerhof
SO MUCH TO EXPERIENCE DURING YOUR SUMMER HOLIDAYS
Get out and about, and at the same time do something good for your health. Many activities become true adventures, not least if you keep your eyes open for the special things. During your excursions, you are certain to encounter many new things you hadn't come across before – and all of this in the fresh mountain air. Improve your fitness by hiking, mountain biking or participating in an effective training program led by a pro. Lürzerhof Alpin Life Resort is the ideal base for all your plans – certain to satisfy big and small alike.
- Wonderful hiking paradise in the mountains of the Radstädter Tauern with a total of 350 km of marked hiking paths
- Guided hikes to the most beautiful places in the region
- Hiking package included: We are happy to lend you hiking gear including a rucksack, hiking poles and a hiking map
- "Alles Alm": interactive, pram-friendly family hiking path at the Gnadenalm
- Ideal base for cycling, mountain biking and E-biking tours, Stoneman Taurista MTB trail
- New mountain bikes to borrow for free at the Lürzerhof Alpin Life Resort
- If you want to chase that "little white ball": 10 golf courses less than one hour away
- Pure adventure: rafting, canyoning, high-ropes center,...
- Our own Gnadenalm in Obertauern: for unique nature adventures amid alpine pastures and traditional hut experiences
- Top Obertauern ski area: skiing at elevations between 1300 and 2313 m above sea level – "where snow makes its home", highlight: night-skiing
- Free ski shuttle to Obertauern – departs from right outside our ski-storage room
- Different ski trails around the resort and at our own Gnadenalm with a full range of difficulty
- Numerous maintained winter hiking paths and snowshoeing trails: from wild and romantic to high-alpine - active holidays in Salzburger Land
- Winter Paradise Gnadenalm: floodlit sled run with Skidoo shuttle, romantic sleigh rides, biathlon for all,...
- Ice stock on a natural ice rink
- Salzburg City with countless cultural highlights: just 1 hour away
- World of Ice Giants, the world's biggest ice cave
- Salt mines: an experience for the whole family
- Liechtensteinklamm: the longest walkable gorge in the Alps
- Wide selection of castles & palaces with great programs for visitors
- Traditional festivals & events including Harvest Festival
- Unforgettable sightseeing expeditions for big and small
Fit & Fun
- Fitness room filled with fresh air and bright sunlight with state-of-the-art equipment
- Adjacent workout and meditation room for a diverse exercise and activity program
- Unique: high-tech bowling lane with VIP Lounge
- Lürzerhof Base Camp – functional year-round storage room for sporting equipment and the starting point for your active vacation in Austria, including 1 ski locker per room with heated boot dryer